Useful to know
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) won’t work on many phones – you’ll have to enter your passcode
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
A note about iPhone 7
- Assistive Touch will need to be enabled as the Home button will not respond through any plastic case. To do this, go to Settings > General > Accessibility, then scroll until you see the Assistive Touch option. This will add a virtual Home button to your screen so you can continue to use your iPhone 7 / 7 Plus.