- All Safety Gear
- Cliff jumping equipement
- Hot Drink
- PHYSICALITY : 4/5
- AVAILABLE DATES : May - September
- EXPERIENCE DURATION : 2.5 Hours (2 hours water time)
- START TIME - FINISH TIME: Half Day (Morning) – 10.30am to 1.00pm Half Day (Afternoon) – 2.30pm to 5.00pm Note : Please Check in at Slade Harbour at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- MEETING LOCATION : Slade Harbour,Hook Head, Fethard-On-Sea, The Hook Peninsula, Co Wexford.Eircode : Y34 P778. Google Maps Location : Click Here
- PRICES : From: €44.99
- MINIMUN AGE : 12
- ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION: Cliff Jumping, Ocean Swimming, Rock Climbing, Caving, Hiking/Scrambling
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Bottle of water
- Runners you don’t mind getting wet
- Shorts or bathing suit (Please avoid cotton)
- Extra food e.g bar, nuts, flapjack etc (full day)
- Sun cream
- Coastal Canyoneering (Coasteering as it is known locally) at Hook Head is the best location in Ireland for this awesome adventure activity.
- We pride ourselves on the high quality equipment that we provide our clients as well as our dedicated Coasteering guides.
- Our wetsuits are 5mm thick and super warm – we clean all our wetsuits with eco neoprene cleaner after every use,ready and fresh for when you put them on!
- We provide wetsuit socks for extra warmth and comfort while coasteering Hook Head, as well as buoyancy aid and helmets for extra protection.
- This is an adventure experience that you and your group will never forget!
- Photos and videos are available
- Discounts available for groups!
- We will give a FREE place to the Group Organiser for groups that are larger than 10!
- We can offer alternative water activities, should the weather/conditions not suit Coasteering. You’ll never be stuck on the day with nothing to do!
Coasteering Hook Head and along the Hook Peninsula with the Irish Experience it an experience to get excited about! Experience the thrill of jumping off these ancient limestone slabs into deep blue waters, swimming through caves and scrambling over rocks, along with the stunning scenery.
There is always the chance of seeing seals, porpoises, gannets, sun fish, star fish and other amazing creatures on this adventure to remember. With such a vast amount of features available, Coasteering Hook Head will never disappoint.
The stunning Hook Peninsula is a beautiful outcrop of land jolting out off the south west Wexford coast. The peninsula has a diverse mix of magnificent sandy beaches, rugged rocky cliffs and limestone slabs giving home to an array of wildlife. We are most famous for being home to the oldest operational lighthouse in the world! (800+ Years). The Hook Lighthouse still stands proud at Hook Head, completely intact and looking magnificent for miles around. With stunning sights and scenes of epic drama in days of old the place is steeped in history and stories of destruction that you must hear! Today it is one of the most beautiful and truly peaceful areas of coast to visit in Ireland.
|Guest type||Standard, Junior|