- Full Wetsuit
- All Safety Gear
- Kayaking Equipment
- Mid Tour Snack
- Hot Drink
- PHYSICALITY : 2/5
- AVAILABLE DATES : March - October
- EXPERIENCE DURATION : 3 Hours (2.5 hours of Paddle Time)
- SWIMMING REQUIRED : No
- START TIME - FINISH TIME: Half Day (Morning) – 10.00am to 1.00pm Half Day (Afternoon) – 2.00pm to 5.00pm Note : Check in at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- MEETING LOCATION : The Irish Experience Booking Office,Main St, Fethard-On-Sea, Hook Peninsula, Co Wexford.Eircode : Y34 P778. Google Maps Location : Click Here
- PRICES : Double Kayak (2 People) – €99.99 (Minimum Age 8 + Adult) Single Kayak (1 Person) – €54.99 (Minimum Age 13) *Children 12 years of age & under must enjoy this experience in one of our awesome double kayaks accompanied by an adult.
- MINIMUN AGE : 8
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Bottle of water
- Runners you don’t mind getting wet
- Shorts or bathing suit (Please avoid cotton)
- Extra food if required e.g bar, nuts etc
- Sun cream
- Approximately 3 hour Sea Cave Kayaking Experience (Half Day)
- You may be lucky enough to spot our local seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what you are up to!
- Discover and immerse yourself in the very location and its stories where ‘by the creek of Baginbun Ireland was Lost and Won’ The Normans derailed Irish history here forever
- Beautiful Marine wildlife such as dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds use the same habitat that we carefully explore
- Discovering Sea Caves and arches is a truly magical experience which you will never forget
- We’ll find a hidden beach to land and re-energise you with a mid-tour hot drink & snack included!
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, we have an experience for you
- We challenge you to leave your comfort zone and jump into your adventure zone!
The Irish Experience offers you our amazing and unique Sea Cave Kayaking Experience along the visually stunning South East coastline of Ireland, taking in the very best Atlantic Ocean location of Ireland’s Ancient East. Sea Cave Kayaking is a truly unique and exhilarating way to explore this magical coastline. The visually stunning natural area around The Hook Peninsula in County Wexford is steeped in jaw dropping historical stories with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife, all of which you will enjoy during this unique experience.
We have an impressive variety of coastline packed with hidden gems including; golden sandy beaches, coves, cracks and crevasses which comprise of an impressive variety of Sea Caves. This includes one of the most impressive examples of a natural Sea Cave you will ever see or have the pleasure to enter by kayak!
The stunning Hook Peninsula is a beautiful outcrop of land jolting out off the south west Wexford coast. The peninsula has a diverse mix of magnificent sandy beaches, rugged rocky cliffs and limestone slabs giving home to an array of wildlife. We are most famous for being home to the oldest operational lighthouse in the world! (800+ Years). The Hook Lighthouse still stands proud at Hook Head, completely intact and looking magnificent for miles around. With stunning sights and scenes of epic drama in days of old the place is steeped in history and stories of destruction that you must hear! Today it is one of the most beautiful and truly peaceful areas of coast to visit in Ireland.
|Ticket type||Half Day (morning), Half Day (afternoon)|
|Kayak type||Single kayaks, Double kayaks|