All Safety Gear
- PHYSICALITY : 2/5
- AVAILABLE DATES : May - September
- EXPERIENCE DURATION : 3 Hours (2.5 hours of Paddle Time)
- SWIMMING REQUIRED : No swimming required
- START TIME - FINISH TIME: Half Day (Afternoon) – 6.00pm to 9.00pm (Seasonal Timing) Note : Check in at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- MEETING LOCATION : The Irish Experience Booking Office,Main St, Fethard-On-Sea, Hook Peninsula, Co Wexford.Eircode : Y34 P778. Google Maps Location : Click Here
- PRICES : Single Kayak (1 Person) – €54.99 (Minimum Age 13) Double Kayak (2 People) – €99.99 (Minimum Age 8 + Adult) *Children 12 years of age & under must enjoy this experience in one of our awesome double kayaks accompanied by an adult.
- MINIMUN AGE : 8
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Bottle of water
Runners you don’t mind getting wet
Shorts or bathing suit (Please avoid cotton)
Extra food e.g bar, nuts, flapjack etc (full day)
- Approximately 2 hour sunset escape from it all.
- You may be lucky enough to spot grey seals and harbor seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what we are up too
- Dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds also grace the same habitat that we will carefully explore
- Discovering sea caves and arches at these locations is a truly magical experience that you will not forget
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, this experience is for you.
- Challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone and into your adventure zone!
- Night cap provided afterwords to celebrate the amazing experience
With tranquility and peace being the order of the day for some adventurers, The Irish Experience offers you the chance to Experience the beautiful Southern Sunset along the visually stunning coastline of Hook Head in Ireland’s Ancient East. Sea Kayaking is a truly unique and exhilarating way to explore the coast at the best of times but this guided sunset tour will bring the experience to a completely new level.
The stunning natural area around the Hook Peninsula in County Wexford is very much steeped in history, with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife. All of this framed by what we hope to be a beautiful and stunning south east sunset.
The Hook Peninsula in County Wexford is a beautiful outcrop of land off the south east coast of Ireland with a diverse coastline of magnificent sandy beaches, rugged rocky cliffs and limestone slabs. The peninsula is also home to the the oldest operational lighthouse in the world. This magical Atlantic Ocean location holds many other secrets too which will be shared with you as part of your adventure experience. The area is steeped in history and tales of destruction. Today it is one of the most beautiful and truly peaceful yet wild areas of the Atlantic coast to visit in Ireland.
|Ticket type||Half Day (morning), Half Day (afternoon), Full Day|
|Kayak type||Single kayaks, Double kayaks|